Thursday, September 26, 2013

Day 41: It's Just a Little Bit Crazy

I realize I haven't written in about 3 days but I have excessively busy and all over the map.  We drove home from Regina on Tuesday and I have to say that day was quite the write off.  I think being the passenger is even more troublesome for snacking than driving.  We had stocked up on good things from Dad's Organic Food Market in Regina, but when you eat all those good things in the same day it is still a lot of food.

Before we left Regina, however, we met up with Ryan's Gma for some coffee at McDonalds.  Her and her friends get together every week for breakfast there.  It's really cute.  Now this woman knows how to live!! She is 94 years young and still kicking and she has the spirit of a 12 year old!  I love her to bits!

However, she was adamant that I eat something with breakfast so I participated in a carrot muffin.  
 During the roadtrip we consumed all the things: pork pepperoni sticks, bean chips, organic gummies, yogurt, water, and tea.  Waaaaaay too much stuff.  In addition when we arrived home, we ordered Boston Pizza to which I had the quesadilla with guacamole.  BUT I have come to the conclusion that I have met my guacamole limit and it almost made me sick.
Yesterday was a bit better in regards to what I consumed.  The only "not so clean" part was the Tim Horton's sandwich that we grabbed while running around downtown.  Last night Stephanie and I planned to go play tennis so I wanted something light to eat, so I made up a smoothie suggested by Stephanie.  The recipe is below.



also, Ryan and I had gone to the local food market and stocked up on lots of nummy things including home made fruit leather.  Granted it was quite spendy, but I would rather spend the money that sit at home for 7 hours waiting for it to cook.  Plus its not something I should be consuming all the time.


 
Today has started off quite well!  I am enjoying my first cup of coffee after consuming a delicious container of cottage cheese with walnuts, 1 tsp of vanilla pear jam from Bobbie, and 1 tsp of cinnamon.  Yum yum yum!!  The rest of the day I will make sure will go swimmingly as tonight I have ballet again!! Woot yay!!  I love wearing my leotard haha!  Sometimes I will just sit around the house wearing my leotard and a skirt.  It makes me feel danc-y.

I will leave today at that, but stayed tuned tomorrow for the C-word.  Duh duh duuuuuuuuuuuh.

Date: September 26, 2013!
Current weight: 240
Goal for the day: walk a bit, ballet, gym time?
What is your plan for food today? 
breakfast: cottage cheese delicious
lunch: bison burger with lettuce
snack: almonds
Supper: something with ground turkey...meatloaf perhaps?
Planned water intake: 108 oz (5 water bottles full)

No comments:

Post a Comment