Monday, September 23, 2013

Day 38: Walk the walk

Good news.  Exercise has not been an issue in the last 2 days!  Yay!  Starting yesterday, I headed out to White Butte Trails to do a photoshoot in the morning, but I went earlier so I could find a great location and prep it for when my client arrived.  I walked around for quite some time before I found a sweet location right inside the bush.  Then I dug a hole for said photoshoot which created some great upper arm workouts.  Then I walked back OUT of the bush to go fetch my client, walked back in and walked back out when the shoot was over.  Later on in the evening I went on a photoshoot in Hidden Valley where we climbed up some pretty high hills and hiked through some brush.  I was sweating and breathing heavily so that is a good sign (of working hard, not my current state of health).

One of the props for the first photoshoot.
In addition to the photoshoot inspired workout, I did consume some delicious food items at Table 10 with Ryan's family.  I ordered the black bean burger with home made yam fries!  Absolutely delicious!!  I maybe should have passed up the bun with burger and opted for the quinoa chili, but Ryan wanted to steal some of my yam fries, so he made a good case for the burger.



Today, the fun walking adventures continued when I headed back to White Butte Trails with a new model where we walked even further around taking pictures at every awesome juncture we could find.  The trails are a fantastic place to go for a walk.  It's peaceful, naturific, beautiful, and continually changing!  If you are in need of some good exercise, please head out there.  You will NOT be disappointed!


After that photoshoot, I headed back to the house to eat some lunch.  I consumed turkey meat, 1 oz of cheese, a bit of fruit, toast and jam, etc.  A mishmash if you will as I had another photoshoot to head to.  For that one, I met Liz at the cemetary where we walked around and took some shots amongst the old headstones and in the beautiful orange trees.  Have I said I loved fall?  No? Because I do.


Lastly, I headed to Wascana for my last Regina shoot before coming home for supper.  I walked around the park gathering images before my clients showed up and then I chased around their 3 and 6 year olds for a good hour to capture their images.  Definitely got my exercise.  For supper tonight, I did indulge in a small glass of red wine because it is our last night with the family before heading home tomorrow.  We also feasted on a delicious stir fry with whole wheat pasta and corn on the cob.  Yum yum!
One thing I can work on is my water intake.  I maybe managed 2 bottles of water.  Not enough that's for sure.  So my goal for the next 2 weeks is to increase my activity and drink more water!

Date: September 23, 2013!
Current weight: 238
Goal for the day: walk a bit, stretch a lot
What is your plan for food today? 
breakfast: Black Forest protein bar
lunch: mishmash (see above)
Supper: stirfry with noodles and corn. and red wine.
Planned water intake: 108 oz (5 water bottles full)



No comments:

Post a Comment