Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day 13: Feeling Fine...and then I ate ice cream...

Yup.  That's right.  I had a small vanilla soft serve ice cream at the Milky Way in Regina tonight.  I am not saying that this is the most horrid act to commit, but for MY body however, dairy does not produce the most pleasing effects, not to mention I really haven't had too much dairy in the last week and a bit.  Needless to say, I am feeling it right now.  Ugh.  On the plus side, I was super amused by the sign at the Milky Way.  What the hell is a sprinkle dinkle?

So, as you can see I drove to Regina from Swan River today.  I enjoyed driving with my windows down, bugs getting cut in half and falling into my hair, and the sun turning my left arm in a lovely dark shade of brown, whilst my shaded arm stayed its lovely shade of light tan.  The drive itself thankfully was pretty uneventful.  I never snacked and drank copious amounts of water and 1 Large cup of coffee.  



I shopped a bit at the Value Village in Yorkton and then booked it to Regina where Ryan's family took me out to the yacht club at Regina Beach for dinner.  The picking was pretty slim so I settled for the Cuban Chicken Salad and it was quite delightful and filling. I may or may not have snuck a few fries from Grandma E's plate as well....




Despite my few indiscretions today I have to say I am noticing my stomach feeling less bloated these days which is absolutely fantastic feeling.  I like that my boobs are once again bigger than my belly yay!  I still have a ways to go, but I feel pretty good and know that the treats and bits that I enjoyed today cannot become a recurring staple like they have in the past.  For myself I have to remember that 95% of the time I need to eat clean, healthy, and smart and 5% of the time I can enjoy the not so fine things in life if I choose to.

Date: August 29, 2013!

Current weight: 240lbs (on Mrs. Ledgerwood's scale)

Goal for the day: Not very much exercise today :(

What is your plan for food today?

B: rice cakes, pb, and banana

S: none

L: Tim Hortons whole wheat toasted turkey bacon club, no cheese or sauce

S: 2 turkey pepperoni sticks

Su: Cuban chicken salad

Planned water intake: 108 oz (5 water bottles full)

How do I feel: Not very good at the moment, thank you small ice cream :P


No comments:

Post a Comment