Friday, January 3, 2014

Speaking of Asses....

Squat

So, I've been toying around with the idea of going for a colonic hydrotherapy session.  One part because I am curious to see what all the fuss is about and would give me good fodder for this blog, the second part because I have heard some good things from people that have experienced it.  However, that being said, having a hose shoved up my bum, shooting water into my intestines is not something I am going to take lightly, and thus decided to embark on some research last night to see what the common consensus was.
While I came across a number of medical sites that give me the ins and outs, the hows and whys, the pros and cons, my favorite site I came across was a blog post written on http://www.xojane.com.

Of course, I decided to embark upon this research at 11pm last night and so I was in the bedroom giggling to myself over one woman's attempt to clear up her bowel situation with colonic hydrotherapy.  I swear to God, if you have a fun sense of humour you will laugh a lot at this post.  It is written fantastically and with great wording and definitely gives you the ultimate experience...almost like you are in the room watching it happen. (Sitting in the spectator's chair as she puts it).  Seriously, read this chick's blog post.  There are some pretty amazing drawings to give you the full idea of what went on!



So, I haven't decided for myself if this is something I want to invest in, but if any of you guys have embarked on this fun adventure, please let me know what you thought.  Would you do it again?  Was it beneficial?  Did you notice results as far as improved digestion and decreased bloating?

In other news, I woke up at the ugly hour of 5:30 to go to the gym with my friend, Bobbie and her sister and it was totally worth it!  While she may think differently of me after our workout, I know I feel a lot better having done something in the last few days!  So good on Bobbie for motivating me to get my ass to the gym!!









No comments:

Post a Comment