Sunday, November 3, 2013

I Had Sex In A Pan

AND I LIKED IT!  That's right.  You heard it here first.  I did it.  I ate it. And damn was it delicious!  If you have not eaten this dessert ever in your life you are totally missing out.  There is no healthy version of this I do not think, but it is delicious and I personally only like the top bit due to its creamy texture.
 


My mom made it for family dinner tonight, so who I am to decline this delicious tempting treat, right?

  In other news, my friends, how many of you have been binging on your children's Halloween candy?  Funny story.  I have no children, but yet, I have been binging on Halloween candy.  Damn my sister and her children!  (No, I didn't mean that....please do not Damn them...)  But seriously, if you have a bowl of candy on the table and everything is packed in their cute little Halloween packages it is hard to say no.
                             What do we say? Thanks bitch funny quotes quote candy kids halloween halloween pictures happy halloween halloween images halloween quotes 
Besides the delicious treats that come with Halloween I am certain that there were a number of people who embraced the alcoholic nature of the holiday, but alas, I am a)not the kind of person to do that and b)had ballet class, so dressed like grumpy cat and frowned the entire way through our routine and made the class crack up when I would shout NO! to any question.  

IE.  Shall we start from the beginning?
NO!
I don't go out and party very much, so that was literally the extent of my costume.  Clever, right?  

Anyhow, I had a lovely chat with my sister today (I worked a market and she came along to keep me company) and she was trying to get me to revisit why this whole "getting healthy" thing is important to me.  I have hit the slumpy bits of a challenge and do not like it.  Not one bit.  Therefore tomorrow, I give each and everyone of you who reads this blog to post on my Facebook page, asking if I have gone to the gym yet.  This will not only keep me accountable, but also keep me aware of how many people read this silly thing BAHAHAHA!
Anyhow, I shall leave you with this fun little thing I came across on the internet:
 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjKXzEEoUEq6jDdeLa4KPi6VTH0_9IGkDmnDo4MWFx9BTHTxtewCjsN-v-xhSFpIvfk9IS8p61RAVOfwwxn4nqvXvwuOyczvJc8DVvtrPi1IUQcLHLBNjqXVJ6WdH3As7a207YOqgZRbQ/s1600/Halloween-Candy-Workout.jpg


As well, Jeff (Cori's husband) provided me with this lovely little challenge as well, so feel free to join as I will be starting this evening :P



Date: Nov 2, 2013!
Current weight: 239
Goal for the day: working a market, day 1 of challenge
What is your plan for food today? 
                                                    ugh. Mcdonalds breakfast sangwich
tim Hortons chili and a bun
pork, rice, and caesar salad 
sex in a pan
 1 chocolate
Planned water intake: 108 oz (5 water bottles full)

No comments:

Post a Comment